personal auto insurance
At Suffolk Insurance, we want our auto insurance policy holders to feel confident knowing they are well insured in the event of an accident or theft. Whether commuting to work or school, enjoying a long driving vacation or just making a trip to the grocery store, worrying about coverage should not have to be an issue.
Suffolk Insurance offers different plans for auto insurance, designed to fit individual needs. Such policies may offer insurance for:
- Bodily injury liability - protection in the event the policy holder injures or kills another person while driving
- Personal injury protection coverage - coverage of medical expenses for injured parties in a car accident
- Uninsured motorists coverage - coverage of medical expenses caused by an uninsured driver who is at fault
- Physical damage coverage - coverage of non-accident related losses (theft, flood or fire damage, etc.)
- Collision coverage - coverage of losses in an accident
- Property damage liability - protection in the event another person's property is damaged in an auto accident
- Rental reimbursement - coverage of rental car when your car is being repaired following an accident
Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive auto insurance plans.